Thomas P. Parham
An IT leader and former “Big Four” consultant, Tom’s collaborative style blends with his wealth of expertise to help enterprises transform their IT functions. A seasoned professional, Tom focuses on his client’s needs, lending his business acumen to process and technology alignment. Adept at envisioning the opportunities and solving the problems of a business, Tom has developed enterprise solutions strategies and technology road maps, in addition to managing systems assessments. His additional expertise includes RFP development and response, vendor selections, contract negotiations and systems implementation. Having also managed custom systems design, development and implementation, he’s been at the forefront of developing numerous, successful high-performing teams.
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Technology Planning, Architecture & Integration
- Capital Planning & Budget Management
- ERP System Planning & Deployment
- Sourcing & Vendor Management
- IT Governance & Alignment
- At Genoptix, Tom led the CRM redesign and implementation, as well as developing a major product launch methodology and process redesign for enterprise, lab logistics, pathology and client services.
- Responsible for technology architecture and management for the start-up facility and operations launch of AMDx Labs, Tom facilitated all aspects of the telecomm, private cloud and lab workflow.
- Utilizing his ERP implementation and integration expertise, Tom managed staff and vendors, strategic initiatives and project portfolio governance, as well as relocation and facilities planning for Eastridge Infotech.
- Overseeing the technology strategy at Shaklee, Tom led the ERP selection, hosting and telecom analyses, as well as data warehouse and eCommerce architecture.
- Genoptix – Enterprise Architect
- Shaklee – Interim Chief Information Officer
- Collateral Risk Solutions – Interim Chief Information Officer
- Metabolife – Chief Information Officer
- SensCom – Chief Technology Officer