Sue Simone is a seasoned, versatile and creative executive specializing in strategic business development, marketing and sales. She has provided consulting services for a wide array of expanding and start-up companies and non-profits in the areas of: strategic planning, partnerships, sponsorship, marketing, sales, integrated communications, interactive media design and production. Specializing in strategic business development and corporate sales of evolving technologies, interactive design, branding and marketing services she has delivered solutions for over 20 years. Her executive experience at pioneering corporations, includes: Vice President of Business Development at DZN, The Design Group (now a MeadWestVaco Company), management consultant for Warner Home Video, assisting the full-scale international launch of DVD movies, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for LaserVideo/DMI/ Quixote (now Cinram), the first CD plant in the U.S., where she helped introduce hundreds of creative and entertainment executives to evolving digital technologies and founded Quixote’s creative division, Myriad Entertainment, Inc., following her market analyst position with the inventors of LaserDisc technology at DiscoVision.
- Strategic Planning
- Workflow Process Analysis
- Community Engagement and not for profit strategies
- Interactive Television Education
- Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- Sue secured a multi-million dollar, multi-year Kraft/Triscuit® “Home Farming Movement” partnership, increasing urban farming revenues, and cooperatively growing community ‘farms’ with 100 organizations across U.S.
- As Vice President of business development at DZN, (now a MeadWestVaco Company, Sue evolved an 80-person agency from print-focus to digital media services, doubling annual revenues and streamlined workflow processes maximizing efficiencies for digital media processes to for Warner Home Video international releases.
- Sue founded Quixote’s creative division, Myriad Entertainment, Inc., following her market analyst position with the inventors of LaserDisc technology at DiscoVision.
- Working as the Marketing Director for the Museum of Tolerance in Los Angeles Sue spearheaded website initiatives for their three primary sites.
- Sponsor Partners – Business Development and Partnership Executive
- Museum of Tolerance – Marketing Director
- DZN Group – Vice President Business Development