Robin Stephenson is an accomplished Senior Executive and Board Member with more than 30 years of success working in various aspects in the field of education. She holds a Master’s Degree in Education and her professional experience includes serving as a teacher and administrator; executive director; vice president; and college professor. Her training and support of staff and specifically women in leadership reaches throughout the United States, Canada, England, Romania, Hungry, The Philippines, Hong Kong, and South Africa. Robin’s leadership on the board of directors of three national educational organizations helped to make a difference in the education of young children, and in the lives of those who serve them.
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Talent Management
- Customer Engagement
- Executive Leadership
- Program Development
- Interviewed and matched key executives to virtual assistant support. Developed and managed strategic plans that supported the professional development of office talent to build high performing support teams.
- Provided training and coaching towards developing executive assistants and office support who are highly responsive to the needs of C-Level Management.
- Presented educational objectives to the Romanian Government regarding colleges program initiatives impacting young children in Romanian schools.
- Developed newly created educational division; including recruiting, hiring, training and managing leadership talent for private association impacting 11 national and international regions of the world.
- Served as a leadership consultant to school district Key-4 Leaders to develop individual professional development plans, team development and management, and creating a cultural climate of customer service.