An experienced leader and Executive Coach, Pamela brings to her work a unique combination of results-oriented pragmatism, intuition, business experience, compassion, humor and an insatiable curiosity. Her approach to working with clients is informed by her multi-disciplinary background, ranging from political science to performing arts to business management. Pamela’s years of experience in leadership, organizational development and management brings a breadth of perspective that facilitates productive growth and change that is sustainable.
Areas of Expertise
- Executive & Organizational Coaching
- Managing in a Virtual Business Environment
- Organizational Culture change
- Talent Management & Development
- Employee Engagement & Performance
- Designed and managed virtual business systems and communication processes for a global training organization.
- Successfully supported major organizational culture change strategy in a large US government department. Pamela continues to work with multiple organizations in this fashion to enhance communication, employee engagement, retention and productivity.
- Managed a Team of 100 Master Facilitators and Trainers where training occurred in 100+ countries.
- Co-development global standards and competencies for the Coach Approach to Communication for an international professional association (110 countries).
- Partnered with leaders in several international Health Authorities to enhance patient, doctor, nurses and administrator communication, resulting in a lowered rate of errors and oversights in the workplace.
- Coach U/Corporate Coach U, Inc. – Chief Operations Officer / VP
- InnerVision Enterprises, LLC – Managing Director
- CoachInc.com – Director of Training & Development
- ClientWise, Inc. – Senior Executive Coach
- Coaching Out of the Box, Inc. – Principle
- Grove Shakespeare Festival – Company Manager