Michael Lindsay, Ph.D.
Drawing on over 20 years of wide-ranging experience as a clinical psychologist, Michael uses his vast skills and expertise to activate leadership capacity at the executive and director levels. Passionate about assisting individuals in unleashing their potential, Michael helps leaders to drive business results through enhanced communication, influence, conflict management and collaborative synergies. Certified in “Leading Managers 360,” FIRO-B, and WorkPlace Big 5, he uses these and other workplace assessments to create individualized developmental action plans. He also provides individualized and organizational follow up coaching to accelerate progress.
- Executive and Management Coaching
- Emotional Intelligence
- Political and Systems Thinking
- Effective Communication
- Mindfulness and Well-Being
- Consulting to a cross-functional team of Directors for a $20 million company in the health and beauty sector, Michael helped improve their effectiveness with strategic planning and operational efficiencies.
- Michael has coached VP’s and Directors in industries including banking and financial services, entertainment, food and facilities, manufacturing and mining who attended the Center for Creative Leadership’s Leadership Development Program.
- Consulting at 15 leadership conferences, Michael helped develop participants’ ability to utilize real-time organizational dynamics including competition, work avoidance and conflict to fulfill organizational purpose and objectives.
- Michael coached the Director of a community-service learning program to successfully develop strategic partnerships, manage political conflicts and implement a succession plan.
- Center for Creative Leadership – Executive Leadership Coach
- The Guild – Leadership and Organizational Development Consultant
- University of San Diego – Leadership Conference Staff Consultant
- Tavistock Institute of Human Relations – Leadership Conference Staff Consultant