Jerry T. Edge
Human Resources Leadership
Jerry’s Human Resources expertise spans every area of management, with experience working both domestically and abroad. In addition to providing leadership at all the levels of executive HR functions, Jerry also specializes in compensation, benefits, international HR, and HR information systems. Having worked with over 40 clients, Jerry has providing a wide-range of solutions for compensation structure, benefits and performance management. Adept at managing large-scale projects, Jerry provided an analysis and recommendations of the human resources function of 22 state colleges, technical schools and state universities, all of which were approved by the State Legislation.
Areas of Expertise
- Pay for Performance Program Design and Management
- Expert in Domestic & International Compensation
- Executive Compensation Program Design
- Performance Management Design and Implementation
- Mergers and Acquisition Integration
- Developing a program to successfully remove an automatic cost of living adjustment (COLA), Jerry replaced it with a pay for performance program that created an annual savings of over $2 million.
- Increasing productivity by 35%, Jerry worked with manufacturing to restructure from traditional manufacturing work to self-directed work teams.
- Leading the development, implementation and administration of all compensation and benefit programs, Jerry optimized Callaway Golf Company’s HR information systems, payroll and international compensation.
- For ALARIS (acquired by CareFusion), Jerry served as the Human Resources representative on the due diligence and integration team for mergers and acquisition activity.
- RMC Consultants, LLC – President
- Callaway Golf Company – Director Global Compensation
- ALARIS Medical Systems – Director Corporate Compensation & Benefits
- Solar Turbines, Inc. – Director Human Resources
- Morrison, Inc. – Director Compensation