Jannette Bailey, Ph.D.
Jannette Bailey with her combined Ph.D., MBA has been a senior facilitator for Fortune 500 companies, keynote speaker, executive coach, webinar training instructor, quality management advisor, strategic business developer and classroom presenter. Since 2001, she has worked with individuals and groups creating transformational, high-performing organizations. She has taught on a variety of topics to include: diversity and cultural competence, organizational development, change management, leadership, organizational dynamics, team building, accountability, negotiation, and quality management. She has taught hundreds of web based training for Microsoft and CVS Caremark. For 20 years, she has delivered and created highly structured individual and corporate seminars for transformational learning.
Areas of Expertise
- Corporate Diversity and Inclusion Training
- Quality and Change Management
- Web Based Training
- Leadership Training and Strategic Planning
- Communication, Negotiation, and Team Building
- Jannette has trained and consulted with Organizations and Fortune 500 companies such as: Keebler/Kelloggs, ChevronTexaco, Amgen, Northrop Grumman, USDA, Duke University, NASA, Panasonic, Anheuser Bush, Kimberly Clark, Alcoa, Merck, Intel, Textron/Cessna/Bell Helicopter, Microsoft, Wilson Sporting Goods, CVS, Toyota, etc.
- Jannette was the co-founder of Life Management, Inc. for over 15 years. Her responsibilities included facilitation of seminars, logistical coordination of domestic and international seminars; development of training manuals; and marketing materials.
- She is a Master’s Practitioner of Neurolinguistic Programming, and trained in Advanced Clinical Hypnosis. She is also DISC certified. Her degrees, certifications and skill allow her to interact and teach a wide variety of people, industries, cultures and organizational levels.
- Innovations International – Senior Lead Trainer for Fortune 500 Companies
- Co-founder of Life Management, Inc. – Lead Facilitator
- Axeon – Certified Auditor for AS9100
- Western States – Master Practitioner in Neurolinguistic Programming