An information technology consultant, Greg provides senior technical leadership to help organizations seeking to implement change and optimize value of information technologies. Greg works with clients to build team environments that facilitate performance through collaboration, creativity and accountability. He has developed, established and led architecture, engineering & design competency centers, communities of practice and enterprise transformational initiatives as well as mergers and acquisitions. Greg is an imaginative problem solver, able to create and lead technical teams, create organizational vision and develop strategy, objectives and goals to achieve that vision. Greg has implemented leading practices in multiple organizations and client programs, state-of-the-art tools and techniques, including SOA, middleware, systems integration and business process re-engineering.
Areas of Expertise
- IT Strategy, Delivery, Implementation
- People/Performance Management
- Project Planning & Estimating, Risk Mitigation
- Package Selection & Implementation
- Process Re-engineering
- Organized and implemented cross functional, collaborative teams developing technical discipline and skills in IT. Teams focused on strategic technologies, e.g. SOA/EAI, Java, .Net, Networks, Mobility, GIS.
- Developed and implemented role, skill and competency model for client technical staff. Implemented recruiting and performance management practices based on this model.
- Developed and applied measures to evaluate IT organizational activities, including infrastructure, applications, business value, TCO & ROI for project/solutions.
- Defined SOA roadmap timeline, milestones; implemented registry, repository and lifecycle management tools for project and production use.
- Led projects for Cloud based solutions for client, such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS).
- Southern California Edison – Principal Manager, IT Systems Engineering
- Ernst & Young – Senior Manager IT & Energy/Utilities
- Deloitte & Touche – Senior Manager, IT