Greg Chenault is an expert controller with more than 18 years of experience in accounting and finance. He’s held senior accounting roles in both public accounting and private firms, including high-tech manufacturing and construction. Most recently Greg spent the past two years as a Consulting Controller for TGG Accounting. Prior to that, Greg served as Director of Operations for a telecommunications company in addition to founding several real estate investment companies. Greg has extensive experience with multiple accounting platforms and has led two system implementations. Greg’s focus is on providing timely and accurate financial reporting for his clients while understanding their personal and business goals. He’s also skilled in providing leadership in the areas of reporting, controls, analysis, systems and strategic planning.
- Accounting and Finance
- Operations Management
- Accounting System Implementation
- Financial Reporting and Leadership
- Implementing best practices and procedures, Greg has reduced accounting and finance bills from approximately $4,500 per month to $1,000 on multiple engagements.
- Greg has assisted many companies in increasing their transparency by completely rebuilding their chart of accounts, as well as introducing previously unavailable key performance indicators and analytics.
- At JGS Investment Properties, Greg purchased, rehabbed and rented 12 investment properties and at H.G. Fenton Companies, he ran the accounting department for multiple construction aggregate companies.
- At Ricochet Networks, Greg led the marketing and integration campaign for the company’s re-launch.
- TGG Accounting – Consulting Controller
- JGS Investment Properties – Managing Member
- Ricochet Networks – Director of Operations
- H.G. Fenton Companies – Accounting Manager
- Coopers and Levitzacks – Public Accounting