Working with CUSTOMatrix as a technology consultant, Colin assists early and “change” stage companies in planning, managing and successfully accomplishing key transitions. His focus is on strategic technology infrastructure, having worked across the fields of industry, government and non-profit organizations. Holding key executive positions in areas such as broadcasting and motion pictures, electronics manufacturing, healthcare and insurance, Colin has assisted companies in successfully bridging difficult transitions. In particular these include issues relating to leadership, business process re-engineering, strategic redirection, mergers and acquisitions as well as start-ups and dissolution.
Areas of Expertise
- Infrastructure Development and eCommerce
- Enterprise Software Implementation
- Enterprise Architectures and Applications
- Security and Multi-Location Voice and Data
- Data Convergence Projects
- Colin served as a Founding San Diego Technology Partner in 2001 for Tatum CIO Partners, a national technology leadership consultancy.
- Proving technology leadership for USAID public works projects, Colin spend two years in the Middle East working for the Government of Egypt.
- Leveraging extensive college and university leadership experience, Colin served as graduate faculty for West Coast University, building computer training centers as well as developing and operating regional computer education and training programs
- Leading the infusion of computing technologies into education and training programs throughout Southern California, Colin leveraged his graduate teaching experience in Management Information Systems and Strategic Planning.
- Tatum CIO Partners – Founding CIO Partner
- Microelectronic Packaging, Inc. – IT Director
- Coleman Foundation – Director of School Programs
- Oregon State University – Graduate Faculty
- USAID, Technology Leadership – Government of Egypt