Blair M. Baker
A highly talented IT executive, Blair specializes in project management or interim leadership consulting in the realms of Information Technology and/or IT operational excellence. Blair excels in assisting executive and IT teams in increased communication, efficiency, and infrastructural alignment. He’s particularly skilled in transforming individual technical silos into a unified, service-oriented business. Having led the technology integration of five new business acquisitions, he’s also saved his clients hundreds of thousands of dollars by re-aligning technology with the actual business need.
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Planning and Tactical Execution
- Talent Development and Management
- Financial Analysis, Capital Planning and Cost Control
- Insourcing, Outsourcing and Off-Shoring
- Enterprise Architectures, Applications and Integrations
- Turning- round and revitalizing a failing CADD/IT department, Blair increased their productivity by 70%, reduced expenses by 40%, and returned department to profitability.
- By developing and leading the Client Life-Cycle Management Process, Blair streamlined communications resulting in an increase of the company’s client base and boost in hosting revenue by 150%.
- Implementing a Cost Allocation Model Analysis Initiative, Blair reduced overhead and maintenance expenses by 15% and increased cost transparency.
- Saved millions of dollars of potential spend in Microsoft Licensing EA/True up negotiations.
- LPL Financial – Sr. Vice President, Business Technology Services
- AIG SunAmerica – Vice President, Information Technology
- MedUnite – Vice President, Information Technology
- Quovera – Director of ASP; Acting CTO
- Accenture – Senior Manager; Enterprise Architect